Released: Filed Under: Stoa Policy
Get Permission for Download
About "Improved Credit Reporting for All (NEG)"
Summary: AFF plan enacts a bill pending in Congress HR 3642 the “Improved Credit Reporting for All” act. It does several small reforms all at once:
1. Revises dispute process to challenge credit reporting information
2. Requires more disclosures from credit reporting agencies
3. Prohibits automatic renewals for promotional consumer credit products.
4. Tells CFPB to ake rules to improve accuracy in credit reports, access to info for non-native English speakers, blind and hearing impaired, and registration of consumer reporting agencies.
- Download the document with the button above. Study this release and get to know it well. File and print as necessary to prepare for your upcoming competition.
- This download is exclusively for Monument Members. Any use outside this membership is a violation of U.S. Copyright Law and violators will be prosecuted.
- As always, double check all claims, warrants, hyperlinks and the current news in case any changes have occurred that will affect your competition.
- Do you have questions about this download? Tap in your comment at the bottom of the page. The author, the site owner, or another member will most likely reply.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All Membership content and Library Archives are proprietary intellectual content, so please respect our copyrights. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member or a Library Access Owner you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited, the only exception being from immediate family members within a single household.