Released: Filed Under: Platform
About "Season 20 Platform - Complete Collection"
This zipped file download consists of study material for Platform Speakers during the 2019-2020 school year in various speech and debate leagues. These materials released to Monument Members during the beginning of Season 20 and ended on December 18, 2019.
- Platform Release #03: “Heritage of Hunting” (Expos) (8/19/2019)
- Platform Release #04: “The Meaning of Words” (OO) (8/26/2019)
- Platform Release #05: “Poetry is Dead” (OO) (9/2/2019)
- Platform Release #06: “International Adoption” (Pers) (9/9/2019)
- Platform Release #07: “Birth Order: So What?” (OO) (9/16/2019)
- Platform Release #08: “Beyond the Box” (Expos) (9/23/2019)
- Platform Release #09: “Veterans” (Persuasive) (9/30/2019)
- Platform Release #10: “The American Constitution” (OO) (10/7/2019)
- Platform Release #11: “A.D.D.” (Expos) (10/14/2019)
- Platform Release #12: “Stand up for Your Health” (Persuasive) (10/21/2019)
- Platform Release #13: “Hope Amongst Asperger’s” (OO) (10/28/2019)
- Platform Release #14: “Brain Damage in Football” (Expos) (11/4/2019)
- Platform Release #15: “Honor Killings” (OO) (11/11/2019)
- Platform Release #16: “Abortion” (Persuasive) (11/18/2019)
- Platform Release #17: “Of Sponges, Locusts, and the Velcro Plant” (Expos) (11/25/2019)
- Platform Release #18: “Gender Roles” (Persuasive) (12/2/2019)
- Platform Release #19: “Godly Grieving” (OO) (12/9/2019)
- Platform Release #20: “Be in the World” (Persuasive) (12/16/2019)
- Download the document with the button above. Study this release and get to know it well. File and print as necessary to prepare for your upcoming competition.
- This download is exclusively for Monument Members. Any use outside this membership is a violation of U.S. Copyright Law and violators will be prosecuted.
- As always, double check all claims, warrants, hyperlinks and the current news in case any changes have occurred that will affect your competition.
- Do you have questions about this download? Tap in your comment at the bottom of the page. The author, the site owner, or another member will most likely reply.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All Membership content and Library Archives are proprietary intellectual content, so please respect our copyrights. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member or a Library Access Owner you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited, the only exception being from immediate family members within a single household.