Released: Filed Under: Interp
About "Season 20 Interp - Complete Collection"
This zipped file download consists of study material for Interpretive Speakers during the 2019-2020 school year in various speech and debate leagues. These materials released to Monument Members during the beginning of Season 20 and ended on December 18, 2019.
- Interp Release #03: “Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch” (HI) (8/19/2019)
- Interp Release #04: “The Book of Awesome” (DUO) (8/26/2019)
- Interp Release #05: “At the Back of the North Wind” (OI) (9/2/2019)
- Interp Release #06: “Sir Malcolm and the Missing Prince” (Duo) (9/9/2019)
- Interp Release #07: “Flowers for Algernon” (DI) (9/16/2019)
- Interp Release #08: “The Watsons Go To Birmingham” (HI) (9/23/2019)
- Interp Release #09: “Ferdinand the Bull” (OI) (9/30/2019)
- Interp Release #10: “Cinderella” (DUO) (10/7/2019)
- Interp Release #11: “The Miracle Worker” (DI) (10/14/2019)
- Interp Release #12: “Steel Magnolias” (DI) (10/21/2019)
- Interp Release #13: “The Raven” (OI) (10/28/2019)
- Interp Release #14: “Well With My Soul” (DUO) (11/4/2019)
- Interp Release #15: “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” (DI) (11/11/2019)
- Interp Release #16: “Bread & Jam for Frances” (HI) (11/18/2019)
- Interp Release #17: “The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee” (OI) (11/25/2019)
- Interp Release #18: “The Bridge to Terabithia” (DI) (12/2/2019)
- Interp Release #19: “Fantastic Mr. Fox” (DUO) (12/9/2019)
- Interp Release #20: “The Hiding Place” (DUO) (12/16/2019)
- Download the document with the button above. Study this release and get to know it well. File and print as necessary to prepare for your upcoming competition.
- This download is exclusively for Monument Members. Any use outside this membership is a violation of U.S. Copyright Law and violators will be prosecuted.
- As always, double check all claims, warrants, hyperlinks and the current news in case any changes have occurred that will affect your competition.
- Do you have questions about this download? Tap in your comment at the bottom of the page. The author, the site owner, or another member will most likely reply.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All Membership content and Library Archives are proprietary intellectual content, so please respect our copyrights. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member or a Library Access Owner you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited, the only exception being from immediate family members within a single household.