Apologetics is a limited-preparation event where students study 100 questions provided by participating leagues. In competition, you are given 4 minutes to prepare for a 6 minute impromptu speech. Your weekly download of apologetics material covers one section of the league’s questions in depth, providing Bible verses, quotes, citations, and analysis from authoring Apologetics champions. Set aside time to study the apologetics source material each week. By tournament time, you will be fully prepared to compete.
Apologetics Leagues We Follow
The two leagues we remain focused on throughout Season 19 are:
Visit any of the download pages above to explore the growing content at Monument.
Season 20 Release Schedule
Monument releases content from August through December (Semester 1) and has all source material ready for competitive season (Semester 2). For a list of all Member downloads for Season 20, click here. The following is a general release schedule for Season 20:
- August - All preseason material and instructional videos release, setting up students on the path to success.
- September-October - The basic informational material and first cases will be released (e.g. summaries, resolutional articles, etc.).
- November-December - Cases, negative/opposition briefs, and strategic source content will be released.
- Christmas 2019 - All foundational downloads are complete! Individual sourcebooks are set up for sale through June 2020.
- January-May - BONUS material is released to members on a more as-needed basis using our Coaching Request Form.
Members are fully prepared for competition. Click here to join.