Released: Filed Under: Announcements, Extemp, Impromptu, Interp, NCFCA Apologetics, NCFCA Lincoln-Douglas, NCFCA Policy, NFHS Policy, NSDA Lincoln-Douglas, Parliamentary Debate, Platform, Public Forum, Stoa Apologetics, Stoa Lincoln-Douglas, Stoa Policy
About "Keys to Speech and Debate Success - Handout 1 (Season 20)"
This 4-video course sets the stage for the most successful speech and debate season you can ask for. The owner and publisher of Monument Members takes the time to walk through foundational, practical, strategic and successful keys to your success. If you get a chance to watch the videos the day of release, some free resources will be awarded.
All videos are paced out to maximize comprehension and learning. A bonus video will release in the middle. Try to watch these videos as they release, for Mr. Jeub will be giving away prizes during the week. Release Dates:
- Video #1: Monday, August 12 at 5:00 AM
- Video #2: Tuesday, August 13 at 5:00 AM
- Bonus Video: Wednesday, August 14 at 5:00 AM
- Video #3: Thursday, August 15 at 5:00 AM
- Video #4: Friday, August 16 at 5:00 AM
Classes will appear as they are released…
- Download the document with the button above. Study this release and get to know it well. File and print as necessary to prepare for your upcoming competition.
- This download is exclusively for Monument Members. Any use outside this membership is a violation of U.S. Copyright Law and violators will be prosecuted.
- As always, double check all claims, warrants, hyperlinks and the current news in case any changes have occurred that will affect your competition.
- Do you have questions about this download? Tap in your comment at the bottom of the page. The author, the site owner, or another member will most likely reply.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All Membership content and Library Archives are proprietary intellectual content, so please respect our copyrights. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member or a Library Access Owner you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited, the only exception being from immediate family members within a single household.